By: Melissa Lagowski CEO/Founder/Queen Bee Big Buzz Idea Group When clients come to us wanting to start a sponsorship program, they often start rattling off the national and/or international companies that they want to target for sponsorships. Of course, it is natural for people to immediately think of the companies that have multi-billion dollar budgets and presume that all of these large benefactors will want to support the cause. But the reality is that thousands and thousands of other nonprofits are also thinking the same thing, so the sheer volume of asks going into that particular company each day...
Part Two of a Two-Part Series (Click here to read Part One) By: Melissa Lagowski CEO, Founder and Queen Bee, Big Buzz Idea Group Now that you have learned the value of a sponsorship program and outlined the assets that your organization can offer to a sponsor, let’s look at the next phase of program development. To Package or Not to Package There are different schools of thought when it comes to sponsorships and sponsorship packages. One involves creating a menu of levels of deliverables and pricing, while the other requires a bit more effort in customizing a sponsorship based...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- 5 Tips for Prioritizing Your Mental Health in the Workplace
- Clearer Communication Is the Secret to Better Outcomes
- Something Good: Building Your Team’s Connection
- Keep Your Mission in Mind to Maximize Results
- 6 Tips for Healthy Collaboration with Your Board Chair
- Board Nominating: A Better Way
- How to Develop Your Nonprofit’s Audience Persona