By Melissa Lagowski CEO/Founder/Queen Bee Big Buzz Idea Group The times we are in are certainly uncertain. Looking back a year ago, most event planners thought we would be back to in-person events and that virtual events would be a thing of the past. But the reality is that with Covid variants surfacing and the general population having an extremely wide range of what they are or aren’t comfortable with, nonprofits today are being forced to choose which type of event they want to plan for next year. Many of our association clients found that a portion of their members...
By Melissa Lagowski CEO/Founder/Queen Bee Big Buzz Idea Group For decades, events have been the lifeblood of nonprofits and associations. Then suddenly, March 2020 struck, and the event industry was about to begin a revolution unlike anything it had previously seen. We thought it might last for a few weeks or a few months, but now the months have flown by and the new normal is here. It is obvious that there are some important lessons that you will want to hold onto for the foreseeable future when it comes to event planning. Risk Versus Reward Events have always had...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- 7 Tips for Managing Hybrid Events
- Post-Pandemic Event Lessons
- 5 Tips for Prioritizing Your Mental Health in the Workplace
- Clearer Communication Is the Secret to Better Outcomes
- Something Good: Building Your Team’s Connection
- Keep Your Mission in Mind to Maximize Results
- 6 Tips for Healthy Collaboration with Your Board Chair