By: Melissa Lagowski Founder, CEO and Queen Bee, Big Buzz Idea Group This month we are celebrating YOU! We want to turn our focus to the people who power the nonprofit world. In our opinion, you are a superhero of a special kind – generally working long hours, juggling tasks while simultaneously balancing boards, budget and strategy, all the while working to advance the mission of your organization. Many of you must wear multiple hats, stretching yourself to do things that aren’t your forte for the sake of the nonprofit that you manage. You are constantly focused on helping others,...
Save time, money and effort By: Melissa Lagowski CEO, Founder and Queen Bee, Big Buzz Idea Group When your plate is full—perhaps too full—it’s hard to do anything well as you’re pulled in different directions and constantly hurtling from one task to the next. Meanwhile, your team is also working hard, but they likely don’t have the time or all the necessary skills to propel your nonprofit’s growth. The result? Burnout, stagnation and missed opportunities. Rather than focus internally, the solution may lie outside of your organization. Partnering with an external business to delegate key tasks or areas of expertise...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- 6 Tips for Cultivating Gratitude in the Workplace
- Grateful for Nonprofit Leaders
- 7 Tips for Managing Hybrid Events
- Post-Pandemic Event Lessons
- 5 Tips for Prioritizing Your Mental Health in the Workplace
- Clearer Communication Is the Secret to Better Outcomes
- Something Good: Building Your Team’s Connection