Part Two of a Two-Part Series (Click here to read Part One) By: Melissa Lagowski CEO, Founder and Queen Bee, Big Buzz Idea Group Now that you have learned the value of a sponsorship program and outlined the assets that your organization can offer to a sponsor, let’s look at the next phase of program development. To Package or Not to Package There are different schools of thought when it comes to sponsorships and sponsorship packages. One involves creating a menu of levels of deliverables and pricing, while the other requires a bit more effort in customizing a sponsorship based...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Client Spotlight: Illinois Theatre Association
- The 3 Mistakes I Made Managing a Nonprofit
- Outsourcing: The Only Solution To Staffing Shortages
- Want To Retain Your Employees? Wellness in the Workplace Matters!
- Implementing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Your Nonprofit
- Should Sponsorships Include Membership Dues?
- Crisis Management: Are You Ready?
Sign up for Insights newsletter
501c3 Appreciation Association Association Management Big Buzz Idea Group Board Members Board of Directors Communication Communications Core Values Culture Development Digital Marketing Donations Donors Event Planner Event Planning Events Executive Director Funding Fundraising Goal-Setting Gratitude Leadership Marketing mission Nonprofit Nonprofit Board Members Nonprofit Fundraising Nonprofit Leadership Nonprofit Management Nonprofit Organization NPO Organization Organization's Culture Organizational Growth Outsourcing Productivity Social Media Sponsors Sponsorship Staff Strategic Planning Virtual Volunteers