By Melissa Lagowski CEO/Founder/Queen Bee Big Buzz Idea Group Newsletters sent to your organization’s email list—also known as e-newsletters or electronic, digital or email newsletters—hold incredible value. So many nonprofits are not using this marketing channel to the fullest potential, but newsletters are a key resource and a crucial component of a balanced and successful communication strategy. How effective are newsletters, and how do they help nonprofits? According to a recent survey, 69 percent of nonprofits worldwide regularly send an email newsletter. Nonprofits have the second best industry open rate, with an average open rate of 25.2 percent and click-through...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Client Spotlight: Illinois Theatre Association
- The 3 Mistakes I Made Managing a Nonprofit
- Outsourcing: The Only Solution To Staffing Shortages
- Want To Retain Your Employees? Wellness in the Workplace Matters!
- Implementing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Your Nonprofit
- Should Sponsorships Include Membership Dues?
- Crisis Management: Are You Ready?
Sign up for Insights newsletter
501c3 Appreciation Association Association Management Big Buzz Idea Group Board Members Board of Directors Communication Communications Core Values Culture Development Digital Marketing Donations Donors Event Planner Event Planning Events Executive Director Funding Fundraising Goal-Setting Gratitude Leadership Marketing mission Nonprofit Nonprofit Board Members Nonprofit Fundraising Nonprofit Leadership Nonprofit Management Nonprofit Organization NPO Organization Organization's Culture Organizational Growth Outsourcing Productivity Social Media Sponsors Sponsorship Staff Strategic Planning Virtual Volunteers