By: Melissa Lagowski President, Founder and Queen Bee, Big Buzz Idea Group At 11 years of age, I wrote to the Muscular Dystrophy Association and requested a kit for creating backyard carnivals to fundraise for those who struggled with Muscular Dystrophy. At the time, I could have never imagined devoting the rest of my life to helping nonprofits, but I went on to recognize that contributing to nonprofit organizations is what I believe my purpose-driven work to be. I have learned so much through my service in the nonprofit sector over the years. The lessons weren’t always clear at the...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Client Spotlight: Illinois Theatre Association
- The 3 Mistakes I Made Managing a Nonprofit
- Outsourcing: The Only Solution To Staffing Shortages
- Want To Retain Your Employees? Wellness in the Workplace Matters!
- Implementing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Your Nonprofit
- Should Sponsorships Include Membership Dues?
- Crisis Management: Are You Ready?
Sign up for Insights newsletter
501c3 Appreciation Association Association Management Big Buzz Idea Group Board Members Board of Directors Communication Communications Core Values Culture Development Digital Marketing Donations Donors Event Planner Event Planning Events Executive Director Funding Fundraising Goal-Setting Gratitude Leadership Marketing mission Nonprofit Nonprofit Board Members Nonprofit Fundraising Nonprofit Leadership Nonprofit Management Nonprofit Organization NPO Organization Organization's Culture Organizational Growth Outsourcing Productivity Social Media Sponsors Sponsorship Staff Strategic Planning Virtual Volunteers