By Melissa Lagowski CEO / Queen Bee / Founder Big Buzz Idea Group Nonprofit organizations exist to serve a very specific purpose. You know that your mission should always be the driving force for every project, program and event that you host. But how focused on that mission are you? What about your Board of Directors and your staff? Are you utilizing yours properly for decision-making? There are times when a nonprofit might accidentally lose its way. It may be a well-intended meeting that veers off-course. The enthusiasm builds and before you realize it, the committee has created an entire...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Client Spotlight: Illinois Theatre Association
- The 3 Mistakes I Made Managing a Nonprofit
- Outsourcing: The Only Solution To Staffing Shortages
- Want To Retain Your Employees? Wellness in the Workplace Matters!
- Implementing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Your Nonprofit
- Should Sponsorships Include Membership Dues?
- Crisis Management: Are You Ready?
Sign up for Insights newsletter
501c3 Appreciation Association Association Management Big Buzz Idea Group Board Members Board of Directors Communication Communications Core Values Culture Development Digital Marketing Donations Donors Event Planner Event Planning Events Executive Director Funding Fundraising Goal-Setting Gratitude Leadership Marketing mission Nonprofit Nonprofit Board Members Nonprofit Fundraising Nonprofit Leadership Nonprofit Management Nonprofit Organization NPO Organization Organization's Culture Organizational Growth Outsourcing Productivity Social Media Sponsors Sponsorship Staff Strategic Planning Virtual Volunteers