By: Valeria Basso Symphonic Communications Consulting Here is a fact you most likely don’t want to hear but need to: 98% of your marketing is a waste of money. It’s just noise and your audience is hardly noticing it. The truth is that most non-profits miss the mark with their marketing because their message fails to answer a simple question: What’s in it for the donors? You can tell uplifting stories about how your organization is changing lives but if you don’t show your donors how your work impacts and matters to them, those stories are going to be largely...
8 Ways Social Media Can Further Your Mission By: Melissa Lagowski CEO, Founder and Queen Bee, Big Buzz Idea Group When to-do lists run long, social media management is often one of the first things to fall off a busy nonprofit team’s plate. While it’s crucial to stay focused on organizational strategy, building and maintaining a social media presence is a tactic that can help your nonprofit successfully execute that big-picture strategy and meet next-level goals. Social media may seem small-reaching, especially if you’re still working to build a following, but with consistent, engaging content, it has limitless potential. How...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Fostering Board Engagement in Virtual Times
- Self-Care: A Necessity for Successful Leadership
- 5 Ways to Generate Sponsor Leads
- 6 Tips for Recruiting Ideal Board Members
- 3 Questions to Ask If You Hope to Grow Your Membership
- Budgeting for Your Nonprofit in Uncertain Times
- 4 Ways Outsourcing Your Development Work Can Provide Value