Many of our partners have been working tirelessly to provide relevant and valuable information to help various nonprofit organizations navigate the ever-changing waters regarding COVID-19. Forefront COVID-19 Resource Page COVID-19 Response Funds Network for Good COVID-19 Resources National Council of Nonprofits COVID-19 Resource Page Bloomerang COVID-19 Resource Page Council of Nonprofits Resources Financial and Strategic Preparedness for COVID-19 Webinar Center for Disaster Philanthropy COVID-19 Arts Community Resources Northstar Meetings Group – How to Monetize Virtual Events We will continue to update this page as more and more resources become available. Thank you to everyone for their hard work in...
By: Melissa Lagowski CEO, Founder and Queen Bee, Big Buzz Idea Group It’s that time of year when many clients are setting budgets for the year ahead. A budget is a crucial part of planning and execution. But all too often in the nonprofit world, budgets are simply carried over without questioning individual line items or evaluating partnerships. In taking a closer look and applying a forward-thinking, strategic mindset, we’ve helped our clients find areas where their organizations can trim excess spending and make those dollars work harder. Cost savings and more efficient, effective spending—that’s what we all want, right?...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Client Spotlight: Illinois Theatre Association
- The 3 Mistakes I Made Managing a Nonprofit
- Outsourcing: The Only Solution To Staffing Shortages
- Want To Retain Your Employees? Wellness in the Workplace Matters!
- Implementing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Your Nonprofit
- Should Sponsorships Include Membership Dues?
- Crisis Management: Are You Ready?