By Melissa Lagowski CEO/Founder/Queen Bee Big Buzz Idea Group November is the month of gratitude. Gratitude is regularly cited for improving one’s happiness, improving our health and in managing adversity. Something so simple wields so much power in our daily lives. Today our team would like to take a moment to express our gratitude for all the leaders, employees, volunteers and board members that choose to serve the nonprofit arena. You are effecting positive change in the world. Every day, you do your job because it matters to someone else (maybe more than you will ever know). It has meaning;...
Topping the List of Things to Be Grateful For: 2020 Is Almost Over By: Melissa Lagowski CEO/Founder/Queen Bee Big Buzz Idea Group In looking back over the course of the year, it’s clear we can find plenty of negativity as reasons to be disappointed and discouraged. Yes, 2020 taught us many lessons about ourselves, our goals, our economy, our leaders, and the fact that life as we know it can change in an instant. But it’s from these same lessons that we can learn, adapt and progress. And be grateful. It is vital to our mindset and our wellbeing that...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- 6 Tips for Cultivating Gratitude in the Workplace
- Grateful for Nonprofit Leaders
- 7 Tips for Managing Hybrid Events
- Post-Pandemic Event Lessons
- 5 Tips for Prioritizing Your Mental Health in the Workplace
- Clearer Communication Is the Secret to Better Outcomes
- Something Good: Building Your Team’s Connection