4 Ways Core Values Contribute to a Nonprofit’s Culture and Success By: Melissa Lagowski CEO, Founder and Queen Bee, Big Buzz Idea Group As individuals, we each live by our own set of core values. These are the beliefs and ideas we use to shape our goals, guide our actions and ensure we stay on track. For nonprofits and businesses, creating a concrete set of core values is equally important. Much like our individual values, a nonprofit’s core values provide direction and guidelines for the organization itself as well as every person or entity it comes in contact with. Why...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Apply the Spoon Theory to Run Your Nonprofit
- Nonprofit Hiring: Best Practices for Building Your Team in 2024
- Making the Most Out of Event Centerpieces
- Client Spotlight: Center for Changing Lives
- An Interim Leader Isn’t a “Temp:” Interim Leadership in NPOs as a Management Profession
- Are You Leading With Impact?
- Client Spotlight: Lincoln Square Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce
Sign up for Insights newsletter
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
501c3 Appreciation Association Association Management Big Buzz Idea Group Board Members Board of Directors Communication Communications Core Values Culture Development Digital Marketing Donations Donors Event Planner Event Planning Events Executive Director Funding Fundraising Goal-Setting Gratitude Leadership Marketing mission Networking Nonprofit Nonprofit Board Members Nonprofit Leadership Nonprofit Management Nonprofit Organization NPO Organization Organization's Culture Outsourcing pandemic Productivity Social Media Sponsors Sponsorship Staff Strategic Planning Virtual Volunteers