By Cat Donovan Executive Assistant Big Buzz Idea Group “It’s been a long … a long time coming. But I know a change is gonna come.” Sam Cooke took his real-life experience of being turned away from a whites-only motel in Louisiana during the Civil Rights era and turned it into the 1964 smash hit, “A Change Is Gonna Come.” The message of his song – equal treatment for all – has carried through the airwaves in the decades since. And while significant strides have been put into action by the Black Lives Matters movement, there are still many areas...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- The 3 Mistakes I Made Managing a Nonprofit
- Outsourcing: The Only Solution To Staffing Shortages
- Want To Retain Your Employees? Wellness in the Workplace Matters!
- Implementing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Your Nonprofit
- Should Sponsorships Include Membership Dues?
- Crisis Management: Are You Ready?
- Word of the Year: Manifestation
Sign up for Insights newsletter
501c3 Appreciation Association Association Management Big Buzz Idea Group Board Members Board of Directors Communication Communications Core Values Culture Development Digital Marketing Donations Donors Event Planner Event Planning Events Executive Director Funding Fundraising Goal-Setting Gratitude Leadership Marketing mission Nonprofit Nonprofit Board Members Nonprofit Fundraising Nonprofit Leadership Nonprofit Management Nonprofit Organization NPO Organization Organization's Culture Organizational Growth Outsourcing Productivity Social Media Sponsors Sponsorship Staff Strategic Planning Virtual Volunteers