By Amanda Lovell Marketing Coordinator Big Buzz Idea Group If you are a nonprofit leader, social media can be an invaluable tool with vast reach and accessibility that you can take advantage of. Use it to promote your organization’s mission, amplify your messaging, reach out to volunteers, find partners and sponsors, drive donations and engage with your members. Maybe you are thinking, “So I know that our organization should be on social media, but how exactly do we do that? How do we utilize social media the correct way?” Here are some tips to consider: Define Your Audience And Messaging...
By Melissa Lagowski CEO/Founder/Queen Bee It was October 1, 1999, when I began my first full-time position in the nonprofit world. I showed up excitedly and ready to dig in and get started. The president of the organization met me at the office, said the organization was looking forward to working with me, handed me the key to the office and walked out the door. Now what? As a staff of one, I was responsible for what would become 24 annual events, 12 newsletters and 8 committees. I remember looking around the office and trying to figure out where to...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Client Spotlight: Center for Changing Lives
- An Interim Leader Isn’t a “Temp:” Interim Leadership in NPOs as a Management Profession
- Are You Leading With Impact?
- Client Spotlight: Lincoln Square Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce
- Losing Control? Reclaim Your Time!
- Client Spotlight: Old Town School of Folk Music
- From Awareness to Action: Using Social Media to Reach Your Goals
Sign up for Insights newsletter
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact