By Melissa Lagowski CEO/Founder/Queen Bee Big Buzz Idea Group I was at a networking event and chatting with someone about post-COVID challenges, and he suggested that I should look into the Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC). He gave me the name and number for an agency that had helped his large company receive hundreds of thousands of dollars back from the CARES Act. The next day, I called that company and learned they wanted to charge me a $10,000 fee just for a review. If I qualified for the program, they would charge a large fee per employee. My heart...
By: Nicole Martin Chief Empowerment Officer, HRBoost LLC Both small and large companies need to attract talent then develop and retain the best talent for their organizations. Both nonprofits and for-profit businesses must comply with the ever-changing maze of the regulatory environment. When it comes to talent however, nonprofit businesses have a hidden competitive advantage: they lead with heart. Nearly every NPO has their transcendent organizational purpose at the forefront of their vision and mission statement. What is often missed however is the strategic opportunity to link their transcendent organizational purpose to the deeper calling talent seeks through their work...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Are You Leaving Money On The Table?
- Client Spotlight: Cyberjutsu
- Employee Retention Tax Credit Yields Powerful Opportunity
- Client Spotlight: Illinois Theatre Association
- The 3 Mistakes I Made Managing a Nonprofit
- Outsourcing: The Only Solution To Staffing Shortages
- Want To Retain Your Employees? Wellness in the Workplace Matters!