By: Melissa Lagwoski CEO/Founder/Queen Bee Big Buzz Idea Group Do you feel overwhelmed by the demands of your organization? Struggling to balance all of the responsibilities in your work week? Are the pressures of your nonprofit spilling over into your personal time? These common challenges can happen throughout the year but there are simple actions that will remove those issues for more productivity. And January is a great time to make a few small changes to reclaim your time and elevate your organization to new heights! Identify Your Priorities Take some time to get clear about what you must do...
By: Melissa Lagowski CEO/Founder/Queen Bee Big Buzz Idea Group In the hustle and bustle of the holidays, December can fly by quickly and it is the New Year before we realize it. For many executive directors and nonprofit leaders, December may be no busier than the rest of the year. But this month, do something special for yourself. Carve out some time when you can be alone without the interruptions of your team, your Board or your email. Turn off your phone and truly focus on your thoughts for an extended period of time. This is an ideal time to...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- 9 Lessons Learned from Our First Virtual Conference
- Time to Assess Your Year-End Campaigns
- Tips for Virtual Event Success
- How to Manage Your Organization During an Election Year Without Violating Your Nonprofit Status
- Our Top Five Free Online Tools for Nonprofit Management Teams
- Financial Planning for Uncertain Times
- Virtual Fundraising: 18 Ideas for Nonprofit Revenue