By: Sherry Quam Taylor Founder, QuamTaylor LLC When I started in nonprofit years ago I had no idea what a Form 990 was - all those numbers and check-boxes seemed like a lot of painful information for someone to fill out. Frankly, I didn’t understand what most of it meant. I’ve put off filing because of “more important” business and have admittedly filed a few extensions myself. But that was before I understood the importance of this little gem of a document. You want your donors to see you as a transparent partner, right? You want them to see...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Tips for Virtual Event Success
- How to Manage Your Organization During an Election Year Without Violating Your Nonprofit Status
- Our Top Five Free Online Tools for Nonprofit Management Teams
- Financial Planning for Uncertain Times
- Virtual Fundraising: 18 Ideas for Nonprofit Revenue
- Big Buzz Idea Group Launches Additional Services
- Securing Help from Your Board: Are You Ready?
Sign up for Insights newsletter
501c3 Appreciation Association Management Big Buzz Idea Group Board Members Board of Directors Budgeting Communication Communications Community Core Values Culture Development Digital Marketing Donations Donors Elevate Event Planner Event Planning Events Executive Director Funding Fundraising Goal-Setting Gratitude Leadership Marketing Nonprofit Nonprofit Board Members Nonprofit Fundraising Nonprofit Leadership Nonprofit Management Nonprofit Organization Nonprofit storytelling NPO Organization Organization's Culture Outsourcing Productivity Social Media Sponsorship Staff Strategic Planning Support Volunteers