By: Tiana and Thomas Kubik Owners, TK Photography As photographers, we know that great images can make or break a memory or experience. Professional photography is a great investment, but it is one that becomes a do-it-yourself (DIY) project when budgets get tight. Especially in the day of fast paced social media, even when a photographer is present, cell phone photos are often the first images to hit the web as a representation of your event. With that, here are some tips on how to make these first images as strong as possible: Guidelines for interesting photo composition Avoid empty...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Client Spotlight: Center for Changing Lives
- An Interim Leader Isn’t a “Temp:” Interim Leadership in NPOs as a Management Profession
- Are You Leading With Impact?
- Client Spotlight: Lincoln Square Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce
- Losing Control? Reclaim Your Time!
- Client Spotlight: Old Town School of Folk Music
- From Awareness to Action: Using Social Media to Reach Your Goals
Sign up for Insights newsletter
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
501c3 Appreciation Association Association Management Big Buzz Idea Group Board Members Board of Directors Communication Communications Core Values Culture Development Digital Marketing Donations Donors Event Planner Event Planning Events Executive Director Funding Fundraising Goal-Setting Gratitude Leadership Marketing mission Networking Nonprofit Nonprofit Board Members Nonprofit Leadership Nonprofit Management Nonprofit Organization NPO Organization Organization's Culture Outsourcing pandemic Productivity Social Media Sponsors Sponsorship Staff Strategic Planning Virtual Volunteers