The Art of Maximizing Your Branding Opportunities By: Donna Shultz Graphic Designer, Donna Shultz Design You’ve hired a designer to create an invitation for an upcoming fundraiser. Or maybe you need to make a banner for your next event. Perhaps you have partnered with another organization and your logo is to be printed in an event program. No doubt you were asked for a hi-res copy of your logo. You go to your resource file and select the one jpg you always use and send it out to all. Unfortunately, one size doesn’t fit all when providing your logo to...
By: Melissa Lagowski President, Founder and Queen Bee, Big Buzz Idea Group When I first became an Executive Director, I was so excited! I couldn’t wait to roll up my sleeves and dig into the work to make my organization and the community prosper and thrive. But it didn’t take long to realize that running an organization as a team of one was exhausting, though I couldn’t fully understand why the task seemed so daunting. After many years, as I reflect on my first nonprofit role, it now seems so clear: executive directors are expected to wear many hats. How...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- 6 Tips for Cultivating Gratitude in the Workplace
- Grateful for Nonprofit Leaders
- 7 Tips for Managing Hybrid Events
- Post-Pandemic Event Lessons
- 5 Tips for Prioritizing Your Mental Health in the Workplace
- Clearer Communication Is the Secret to Better Outcomes
- Something Good: Building Your Team’s Connection