By: Katelyn Foehner Communications Manager Big Buzz Idea Group As many nonprofit executive leaders know, your title encompasses much more than what it states. Many executive directors serve as not only the ED but the bookkeeper, event planner, communications guru and everything in between. Finding easier ways to get the job done is essential to fulfilling all your tasks. Insert Canva into the equation to save stress, time and money. Canva is a free-to-use online design platform. While many people use it to create images for social media, Canva can be used to create t-shirt designs, invitations, blog banners, business...
The Art of Maximizing Your Branding Opportunities By: Donna Shultz Graphic Designer, Donna Shultz Design You’ve hired a designer to create an invitation for an upcoming fundraiser. Or maybe you need to make a banner for your next event. Perhaps you have partnered with another organization and your logo is to be printed in an event program. No doubt you were asked for a hi-res copy of your logo. You go to your resource file and select the one jpg you always use and send it out to all. Unfortunately, one size doesn’t fit all when providing your logo to...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Fostering Board Engagement in Virtual Times
- Self-Care: A Necessity for Successful Leadership
- 5 Ways to Generate Sponsor Leads
- 6 Tips for Recruiting Ideal Board Members
- 3 Questions to Ask If You Hope to Grow Your Membership
- Budgeting for Your Nonprofit in Uncertain Times
- 4 Ways Outsourcing Your Development Work Can Provide Value