Name/Title: Mari Galloway, CEO & Founding Board Member What is your organization and mission? Cyberjutsu is a 501c3 cybersecurity community for women to grow and build their #cyberjutsutribe. We empower women to network and lead in the cybersecurity space through hands-on workshops, cyber games, professional development, conference participation, leadership and volunteer opportunities, and more. How many years do you have in the nonprofit industry? 10 Your nonprofit community. Your team. Your mission. Your Board of Directors. Your events. Your volunteers. Your sponsors. How do you manage it all day to day? I don’t, lol. Just kidding. But I wonder about...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Are You Leaving Money On The Table?
- Client Spotlight: Cyberjutsu
- Employee Retention Tax Credit Yields Powerful Opportunity
- Client Spotlight: Illinois Theatre Association
- The 3 Mistakes I Made Managing a Nonprofit
- Outsourcing: The Only Solution To Staffing Shortages
- Want To Retain Your Employees? Wellness in the Workplace Matters!
Sign up for Insights newsletter
501c3 Appreciation Association Association Management Big Buzz Idea Group Board Members Board of Directors Communication Communications Core Values Culture Development Digital Marketing Donations Donors Event Planner Event Planning Events Executive Director Fundraising Goal-Setting Gratitude Leadership Marketing mission Nonprofit Nonprofit Board Members Nonprofit Fundraising Nonprofit Leadership Nonprofit Management Nonprofit Organization NPO Organization Organization's Culture Organizational Growth Outsourcing pandemic Productivity Social Media Sponsors Sponsorship Staff Strategic Planning Virtual Volunteers