By Melissa Lagowski CEO/Founder/Queen Bee Big Buzz Idea Group Newsletters sent to your organization’s email list—also known as e-newsletters or electronic, digital or email newsletters—hold incredible value. So many nonprofits are not using this marketing channel to the fullest potential, but newsletters are a key resource and a crucial component of a balanced and successful communication strategy. How effective are newsletters, and how do they help nonprofits? According to a recent survey, 69 percent of nonprofits worldwide regularly send an email newsletter. Nonprofits have the second best industry open rate, with an average open rate of 25.2 percent and click-through...
By: Andy Crestodina Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer, Orbit Media Where there’s traffic there’s hope. A visitor is an opportunity for conversion, which could mean a lead, a customer or a subscriber. But no traffic means no conversions. This is why content marketers work so hard at content promotion. And we do it by being active in three areas: search engine optimization, social media marketing and email marketing. Certain content has advantages in certain channels, but every piece of content can be promoted in all three. Let’s look at how this all works with content. Then we’ll explore 50 specific...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Client Spotlight: Illinois Theatre Association
- The 3 Mistakes I Made Managing a Nonprofit
- Outsourcing: The Only Solution To Staffing Shortages
- Want To Retain Your Employees? Wellness in the Workplace Matters!
- Implementing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Your Nonprofit
- Should Sponsorships Include Membership Dues?
- Crisis Management: Are You Ready?