By Brad Ball Big Buzz Idea Group Vice President It should go without saying that sponsorship can be a great tool for associations to increase revenue, but what goes into any well-planned program may vary widely depending on context. For example, sponsorship for a single event will likely look very different from an annual sponsorship. There are many excellent resources on sponsorship across the web (including these articles from the Big Buzz Idea Group blog). However, one point that doesn’t seem to get much attention is the touchy subject of whether to include membership dues in your sponsorship packages. This...
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Client Spotlight: Illinois Theatre Association
- The 3 Mistakes I Made Managing a Nonprofit
- Outsourcing: The Only Solution To Staffing Shortages
- Want To Retain Your Employees? Wellness in the Workplace Matters!
- Implementing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Your Nonprofit
- Should Sponsorships Include Membership Dues?
- Crisis Management: Are You Ready?
Sign up for Insights newsletter
501c3 Appreciation Association Association Management Big Buzz Idea Group Board Members Board of Directors Communication Communications Core Values Culture Development Digital Marketing Donations Donors Event Planner Event Planning Events Executive Director Funding Fundraising Goal-Setting Gratitude Leadership Marketing mission Nonprofit Nonprofit Board Members Nonprofit Fundraising Nonprofit Leadership Nonprofit Management Nonprofit Organization NPO Organization Organization's Culture Organizational Growth Outsourcing Productivity Social Media Sponsors Sponsorship Staff Strategic Planning Virtual Volunteers