Run Your Nonprofit Like a BOSS!
Are you running your organization, or is it running you? To build a sustainable and impactful nonprofit, it is important that you operate like a business.
To maximize your success, there are business fundamentals that every association should be applying at the core of their operations: strategy, finances and budgeting, human resources, organizational culture and leadership.
Join Big Buzz Idea Group at the Summit For Nonprofit Growth and Sustainability 2024. This interactive workshop will provide you best practices in these areas while providing you a road map for a more successful year ahead.
- What: Big Buzz Idea Group Summit For Nonprofit Growth and Sustainability
- Date: Thursday, March 14, 2024
- Time: 9:30 am – 2:30 pm CST
- Where: DePaul University Lincoln Park Student Center, 2250 N. Sheffield Ave., Chicago
- Cost: $149 per person (includes lunch)
Key takeaways will include:
- A simple strategic plan formula that can be immediately implemented to keep your Board, staff and committees rowing in the same direction.
- Importance of goal setting for growth.
- Financial best practices.
- Things to consider when creating your budget.
- HR basics to find the right employee(s).
- Interviewing overview to confirm if candidates are a good fit.
- A look at the culture of your organization and steps you can take to protect it or change it.
- Tools for you to identify what type of leadership your association needs.
- Tips for securing new candidates to join your Board of Directors.
If you are a nonprofit executive director, leadership staff or a board member, this workshop is for you.
Refund Policy: There will be a 50% processing fee for event cancellation requests received 45 days prior to an event. Please submit a written cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be issued within 21 days of an event.
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Apply the Spoon Theory to Run Your Nonprofit
- Nonprofit Hiring: Best Practices for Building Your Team in 2024
- Making the Most Out of Event Centerpieces
- Client Spotlight: Center for Changing Lives
- An Interim Leader Isn’t a “Temp:” Interim Leadership in NPOs as a Management Profession
- Are You Leading With Impact?
- Client Spotlight: Lincoln Square Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce
Sign up for Insights newsletter
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact