Part-Time Salary Range: $20-$30 Per Hour*
*Salary Commensurate with Experience
We’re seeking a fun, hard-working and enthusiastic leader who is passionate about helping nonprofit organizations reach and surpass their goals. The Sponsorship Coordinator’s primary objective is to secure and maintain funding for nonprofit clients. We are looking for someone who brings their existing extensive connections and strong relationships with corporations, organizations and community leaders. You are outgoing, determined and have excellent networking skills.
Primary Duties (But Not Limited To):
- Continually conduct sponsorship outreach and secure funding
- Reply quickly and efficiently to sponsorship communications
- Develop sponsorship proposals
- Ensure appropriate delivery of sponsorship benefits at every level
- Ensure that sponsors are integrated into events and marketing materials
- Maintain sponsorship database
- Execute sponsorship reporting
- Seek grants and in-kind sponsorships
- Attend and participate in client meetings
- Attend weekly company meetings
- Attend company retreats, planning sessions and events
- Support the Executive Director and Account Coordinator as needed
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, nonprofit management or related field
- 2-6 years of relevant professional experience in an association, nonprofit or agency setting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Quickbooks, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Dropbox, Google Drive, membership software and/or CRM platform experience a plus
- Meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Must be able to be on your feet for lengthy periods of time
- Must be able to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
Like What You See? Here’s What’s Next:
Email your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com outlining why you’re interested in the position, what makes you a good fit and what your favorite food is. Please no phone calls. We’ll be in touch!
At Big Buzz Idea Group, we are committed to actively building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. We are an equal opportunity employer who considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, marital status, military/veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status.
Big Buzz Idea Group is a hybrid work environment. This position will require in-office time at the Big Buzz office in the Sauganash neighborhood of Chicago and allows for remote work.
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Client Spotlight: Center for Changing Lives
- An Interim Leader Isn’t a “Temp:” Interim Leadership in NPOs as a Management Profession
- Are You Leading With Impact?
- Client Spotlight: Lincoln Square Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce
- Losing Control? Reclaim Your Time!
- Client Spotlight: Old Town School of Folk Music
- From Awareness to Action: Using Social Media to Reach Your Goals
Sign up for Insights newsletter
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact