Senior Nonprofit Account Manager
Full-Time Salary Range: $55,000-$75,000*
Open to Part-Time Employee With Prorated Salary*
*Salary Commensurate with Experience
A Little About Us:
Big Buzz Idea Group powers nonprofit organizations to fuel positive change in the world by providing management, marketing and event services so nonprofits and associations can focus on their mission and organizational growth.
- Everyone should be part of a team that inspires them.
- Nonprofits make the world a better place.
- It is an honor to partner with and serve nonprofit organizations.
- The best relationships are based on honesty, integrity and 100% transparency.
Who We’re Looking For:
We’re seeking a fun, hard-working and enthusiastic leader who is passionate about helping nonprofit organizations reach and surpass their goals. The Senior Nonprofit Account Manager’s primary objectives are to lead and oversee the client’s day-to-day operations, including enforcement of all client’s policies and procedures. The Senior Nonprofit Account Manager will be responsible for leading board meetings and holding all organization members accountable. This person will have direct contact with clients and will meet with clients to strengthen the working relationship, facilitate meetings, brainstorm, problem solve, plan and organize for organizational success.
Primary Duties (But Not Limited To):
- Provide exceptional customer service, event planning, membership management and communication services
- Serve as primary liaison for nonprofit clients
- Ensure that all Big Buzz Idea Group and client standards are executed at all times
- Proactively engage with client and team
- Lead board meetings, retreats, luncheons, fundraising and other events
- Conduct sponsorship outreach
- Prepare and manage budgets, timelines and other planning documents
- Oversee project management as needed
- Work with the bookkeeper to maintain up-to-date accounting records
- Oversee various communication pieces including e-newsletters, social media postings, website updates and collateral materials
- Manage databases to keep records current
- Serve as client representative as needed
Skills/Credentials You Must Possess:
- Two years or more as an Executive Director
- Studies in business, communications, nonprofit management or related field are a plus
- Relevant professional experience in an association, nonprofit or agency setting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Event planning experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with QuickBooks, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Dropbox, Google Drive and CRM
- Meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Must be able to be on your feet for lengthy periods of time
- Must be able to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
Our Investment In You:
We encourage our team to actively participate in development courses and opportunities for professional growth. All Big Buzz Idea Group staff take part in an annual retreat to engage in personal and professional advancement and team building. Big Buzz Idea Group conducts company-wide meetings twice weekly for the entire team. Personal growth is important at all levels, and we are always seeking opportunities to lift one another up to perform at our best possible capabilities.
Full-time employees are given twenty-five days of PTO annually, and they receive vision and dental insurance through the company. Company sponsored health insurance also available.
Like What You See? Here’s What’s Next:
Email your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com outlining why you’re interested in the position, what makes you a good fit and what your favorite food is. Please no phone calls. We’ll be in touch!
At Big Buzz Idea Group, we are committed to actively building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. We are an equal opportunity employer who considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, marital status, military/veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status.
Big Buzz Idea Group is a hybrid work environment. This position will require in-office time at the Big Buzz office in the Sauganash neighborhood of Chicago and allows for remote work.