- This event has passed.
NAWBO Chicago TALKS
October 2, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS SHARE INSIGHTS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Have you ever wondered how a company seemingly grew overnight? Do you want to learn some key decisions or processes others made to effectively impact growth in their company?
NAWBO Chicago invites you to engage with a panel of female business owners who are catapulting their businesses to new levels. These entrepreneurs are leading their companies to remarkable growth after completing the 10,000 Small Businesses program. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn valuable lessons from these growth-minded exectuives when they share what helped them rise to the top.
Member Guest: $25
There will be a 50% processing fee for event cancellation requests received 60 days prior to an event. Please submit a written cancellation request to email@example.com. No refunds will be issued within 30 days of an event.
- October 2, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Wells Fargo Advisors
10 S Wacker Drive 14th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606 United States + Google Map
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Tips for Virtual Event Success
- How to Manage Your Organization During an Election Year Without Violating Your Nonprofit Status
- Our Top Five Free Online Tools for Nonprofit Management Teams
- Financial Planning for Uncertain Times
- Virtual Fundraising: 18 Ideas for Nonprofit Revenue
- Big Buzz Idea Group Launches Additional Services
- Securing Help from Your Board: Are You Ready?