NAMI Illinois 2020 State Conference
October 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Illinois is presenting its annual state conference for those adults, adolescents, and children living with mental illness, their caregivers, loved ones, mental health professionals and advocates.
The purpose of the annual conference is to provide educational opportunities for individuals living with mental illnesses, their loved ones, and mental health professionals. The conference will offer a wealth of information from a variety of breakout sessions, allowing each participant to customize the event to match his/her interests.
- October 16
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- NAMI Illinois
- Techny Towers
2001 Waukegan Road
Northbrook, IL 60085 United States + Google Map
Check Out These Recent Posts
- Tips for Virtual Event Success
- How to Manage Your Organization During an Election Year Without Violating Your Nonprofit Status
- Our Top Five Free Online Tools for Nonprofit Management Teams
- Financial Planning for Uncertain Times
- Virtual Fundraising: 18 Ideas for Nonprofit Revenue
- Big Buzz Idea Group Launches Additional Services
- Securing Help from Your Board: Are You Ready?